Another week come and gone! We’ve been hunkered down…worn out, tired, and trying to fend off colds from developing any more than they already are. My husband is so great. I was disheveled in my PJ’s for nearly 2 days and he never complained once about how gross it was. No big plans this weekend other than to take Sky to the nursery to pick out some seeds for the veggie garden! What are you all up to?
A few of my favorites this week:
1. Nature crafting with Sky…can’t wait!
2. I picked up 3 hoops at the goodwill for .99 cents, the possibilities are endless!
3. I don’t know why I find this so fascinating!
4. Does anyone have an extra $1,200?
5. Next time you get a letter from me, it might have this on it.
6. Oh Babar!
8. Loving this eclectic home.
Happy Friday friends!