1. This week, I’m in love with this vintage color wheel art from Pottery Barn Kids. Sky would LOVE IT since he is always asking me about mixing colors. I wish it wasn’t $59. :\
2. I just want this pizza….and a really tall cold beer.
3. Pretty wooden blocks – for kids or for me?
4. Tips on how to arrange grocery store flowers so they actually look GOOD!
5. What do you think about selling all your belongings and traveling for a year?
6. If you have any sort of food allergy, here’s a new blog you’ll want to follow.
8. If you are a sucker for typography and fancy letters, check this out!!
9. I loved this post about Pinterest and productivity. I honestly can’t picture my life without it. It takes everything that’s rotating in my brain and saves it all in one place!
10. Super cute wall art idea.
Lastly, I just realized the other day that "Friday Favorites" is 2 1/2 years old! I can't believe I've been doing this post for that long....!!! Curious what the first one looked like?